So yesterday was a LOT of fun. Other then the whole losing an hour thing – that I didn’t like so much. We spent saturday night babysitting for the Camp’s, which was soo fun as usual! The boys are getting so big! Cooper is so much fun to play with now and is so stinkin’ smart! We got home from there around 11, which was now 12. Meaning we went to sleep and instead of getting up at 8:00 we had to get up at 7:00 AM on a Sunday. Not so much fun!
Aside for the little hour change ordeal Thomas went and picked up my best friend Val and as a family (Mom, Dad, Emily and Missy) went to Angel Park for our wedding tasting. It was so much fun! I don’t think Teresa was planning for us all to be there because when we got there the table was set for four. And there was, oh right, 7 of us. But she did a FABULOUS job at accommodating us all. Over all out of the four things we tried I think everyone agreed that the homemade MEATBALLS were the BEST! It was kind of surreal – everything is coming together. I feel kind of bad though because all of my attention has been on the house stuff. But the look in my dads face to see it really hitting him was such a neat experience. It still hasn’t hit them that I will be moving out and gone but the wedding stuff is getting fun because dad actually cares now which is so cool.
The rest of the day was pretty laid back. We went to breakfast and about peed laughing. Which is one of my favorite things to do with my family. The six of us and Val is always soooo much fun! Today’s exciting breakfast conversations included Val’s wedding details, mom and dad’s “2 showering together saves water” comment and my favorite CROTCHLESS PANTIES! Not that crotchless panties are my favorite but that fact that we were all talking about it at the breakfast table made my day.
After that we took Tucker to the park! I think I enjoy going to the park more then he does! Its so nice to see him be able to run and play fetch! Hes growing into such a BIG BOY! And by big I mean 13 pounds big! Were taking him to get his haircut on FRIDAY! Cant wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment