Image Map

Oh my BOXES!

15 March 2010



I’ve been meaning to take a picture for quite some time now of the progress I am making in my room!  Thomas and I have been gearing up and packing up as much of our personal belongings as we can. Last Thursday T and I packed up his entire room! Everything that needs to go with us to the new house is in boxes in his bedroom and labeled. I then decided I would do his mom a favor and clean his room. We washed his sheets and changed the pillowcases and vacuumed! His room looks AMAZING!  And definitely smell better too!

Now my room on the other hand doesn’t look as clean as I would like. With as much time as T spends at my house it’s really hard to keep up on the cleaning. One day it’ll be spotless and then the next there’s work out shorts and work socks on the floor. It will be so nice once were in a house together and don’t have to worry about the two of us semi-living out of my room.

But I do have a lot already packed in my room, which is kind of weird to see my entire wall COVERED in boxes.  It’s so fun to think that in just a week and a half we will be signing our loan docs! It’s so close you can almost feel it… yet still so far away. 



No comments:

Post a Comment