Happy Valentine's Day
Thomas and I decided this year we would keep it really simple! Planning a wedding and searching for a house makes you really want to budget your spending... So we decided that gifts were a necessity this year. With the exception of just kinda saying "no gifts.." we didn't really elaborate on the guidelines. So of coarse I went out and bought a sweet Valentine's Day card and wrote a quick note inside for T. Not really sure what his intensions for the day were I was pleasantly surprised to a bouquet of my FAVORITE flowers when he got home from working. They were GORGEOUS!
After arranging my flowers in my vase we threw our shoes on and headed out the door to take Tuck for his last set of puppy shots. As I opened the door into my car I was greeted with yet another bouquet of Gerbers, a card and a brand new pack of hair ties! Thomas can definitely be very thoughtful at times. The hair ties were probably my favorite gift!
I am really looking forward to waking up in our own home next year and being able to spend it together.


No comments:
Post a Comment