First we dropped off the movies my mom had rented from Hollywood video and then I needed to run into work really quick. Thinking it wouldn't be that big of a deal we headed into the branch (Tucker and all..) Chloe was trying so hard to keep up with Tuck as they we galloping into the branch. The first thing Tuck did when he got inside was PEE all over the floor, which of coarse Chloe thought was sooo funny! After our quick to the bank we headed to Golden Spoon (for me) and then Baskin Robins for Chloe. She insisted on having bubblegum flavored ice cream.... meanwhile were ordering at BR and oh right, definitely NO bubblegum. Chloe settled for sherbet.
But back to the flower girl aspect -- so this "date" was to ask Chloe if she wanted to be my flower girl . Being that Maddie (our other flower girl) is only two there wasn't anything special to do for her because she wouldn't really understand. This is how our conversation played out:
Sam: So Thomas and I are buying a house!
Chloe: Wait, are you guys married?
Sam: Nope! Were getting married in June.
Chloe: I know.
Sam: How do you know?
Chloe: Because mommy said I was going to be a flower thing.
Sam: (with a HUGE grin) A what?
Chloe: You know a flower....
Sam: Girl?
Chloe: Yeah. Mommy said I was going to be yours...
Haha, she is way to smart for me! I was excited to hear how excited Chloe was about being a part of our "special day." Our afternoon was full of giggles! It was perfect!



That was so cute how you took Chloe out! Chrissy and I are super excited to go pick out matching flower girl dresses for the girls. We were so bummed about last night. It was seriously at the LAST minute when we found out our babysitter couldn't do it. I will have to hear all the details from you later.
ReplyDelete