Image Map

Mason goes to the Hardy Farm.

14 October 2013


Mason and I got up early one morning and headed out to Logandale to surprise Aunt Missy with a special visit. Baby girl Hardy was getting closer and closer to joining us and I thought it would be fun to head out and help Missy get some last minute things done around the house and specifically the baby’s room.

I purposely didn’t teller Missy I was coming because I wanted it to be a huge surprise. I called Missy when I was about 3 minutes away and just talked with her very casually. When I pulled up to the house I walked up to the back door and told her to come let me in. She was a little confused and walked down the hall. As soon as she opened the door I could see the pure excitement on her face. She smiled one of the biggest smiles I’ve seen and hugged me so tight. We both cried a little together. 

She needed me and I needed to be there. 
We went inside and got busy!

Uncle Justin got stuck at work and wasn’t going to be able to come home for lunch. I was a little bummed because I was hoping Mason would be able to show him his “farm” clothes. We had planned on heading home after Mason’s 3 pm nap. Well, 3 pm came and went and we were still busy busy busy. The next thing I knew it Justin was home from work. After a quick shower he took Mason out for some farm fun.

I don’t know who had more fun; Uncle Justin or Mason. We spent about an hour out there feeding all the animals and enjoying the sunshine.

























We love Uncle Justin and Aunt Lissa and their cool farm!

1 comment: