Image Map

Loved me some February!!

01 March 2012

1.  Grilled cheese and macaroni! One of T’s favorite quick dinners.
2. On my day off I got to spend the afternoon with the puppies and Thomas. It was so nice outside so we opened the balcony door and let the pups run in and out. Soph, has also been wearing a dress a lot lately. Melt. My. Heart!
3. Just a work thing… we had a GREAT day!!
4. My boys.
5. On our way to dinner @ YaYa’s and Grand dads. Tucker is such a cheese ball!
6. My honey… enjoying an evening on the balcony.
7. My boys again….
8. Family home videos!!! We spent an entire night on Nanas floor watching family home movies. It was so funny for T to see me as a baby. We just laughed and laughed at all the silly things I said. I was so bossy as a child. One day it will be so fun to make family movies of our own.
9. Relaxing on the couch – both of us on one side of the couch – my favorite way to sit some days.
10. Our notes for dog sitting!
11. Hanging out with some of our FAVORITE little ones. Jason and Regan. We played outside, chased after the ice cream truck and made a fort. It was a fun night!
12. Papa’s birthday dinner! All of us girls together. Surprisingly we don’t take very many pictures of the three of us.
13. Me and my honey went to five guys for lunch. One of our favorite spots.
14. Happy Valentines Day!!!! T and I aren’t big “Valentines Day” people but this one was a little special. It was our 5th valentines day together! So crazy how fast time flies! I made T a surprise dinner – all of his favorites; “shaped” pasta (hearts! For tonight,) and chicken parm. IT was so yummy!
15. I loved m hair this day. It curled so well.
16. In love with my charm bracelet. It’s a reminder sometimes of how good things are.
17. For my moms birthday Papa came over and did some much needed handy man things around the house. We surprised mom with a new dog door for her chubby!
18. My boys, yet again, snuggling.
19. Oh nursery!! Thomas sporting his (cone) “hat.”
20. Brother dog sleeping on his couch. He would sleep there all day if we would let him.
21. SO hard to get out of bed today! These three are so snuggly in the morning.
22. I have the absolute best sister-in-law! She is such a sweetie!
23. Another random “good hair day.”  I just had to document.
24. Prepping for the color run! EXCITED!!
25. The 1st Las Vegas – Color Run!! It was seriously soooooo fun!! Loved every minute of it!
26. After two nights away from my kids – we picked them up and headed home. Those big brown eyes just melt my sole.
27. Playing with my birthday present before we ship it back. T got me a modern Polaroid camera – which I really wanted but it was just a little to big.
28.  Happy Birthday to me!! Twenty two!!
29. Happy Leap Day!! [Doing a breathing treatment @ the doctors.]

No comments:

Post a Comment