Image Map

December - A Whirlwind of Holiday Cheer!

04 March 2012

The day after Thanksgivings our Christmas tree made its official entrance into our living room. Nothing fills up that special corner of our home like our beautiful tree. My OCD side was in full swing as I took the lead on decorating the tree. Thomas stood back and understood it was probably safer for him to observe.  The tree was decorated in minutes and Christmas music rang through the house. 

I was really proud of us this year - all of our shopping and wrapping was done well before Christmas Eve : other than of coarse my Daddy-Daughter shopping trip for mom. This year we had 3 days to spare rather than our normal one. Haha. As Christmas Day approached I was so excited for everyone to open their presents we got them.


 Thomas and I made out like bandits as always but this year it was a little different. Mom really took her time and got all of us girls practical gifts. I appreciated that so much more than something random. I got my first pair of Toms - glitter ones of coarse! T was sure spoiled - riding boots, Toms, Running shoes, etc. Christmas dinner was my favorite though - we spent the evening with lots of friends and family. 


It was so nice to all be together. This year we had record number of 18 people!! Mom did such a great job with dinner and it was delicious of coarse.....

No comments:

Post a Comment