Image Map

Week One; recovery.

20 December 2011

The first week of recovery was the absolutely most miserable part of the whole thing. 
Pain, nausea, pain, sore and achy from sleeping all day .... 
My mom was such a sweetie; she took off that whole week to help care for me while Thomas worked. 

They kept me pretty medicated that week. I think it was more to benefit them because I was quite a rude when in pain. 
It was making me a little nervous to see how much medicine that I was taking so I asked that they logged anything they gave me; food, pain pills, water, etc. 
I felt better about taking the medicine when they would had it to me knowing that it was logged. 
Day three... I was able to shower. Best and worst 30 minutes ever. 

Sleeping was awful and sometimes didn't exaist.

'
My leg was soo swollen!

During my first week I did get a few visitors that came bearing gifts.... 
My cute sister in law brought me some yummy cup cakes from the delicious Cupcakery! Nana and Papa brought me some flowers to brighten my room. 
My boss sent me a ginormous "snack attack" gift basket with every candy and treat imaginable. 
Missy and Justin came to visit too and were sweet enough to sit and eat dinner with me in bed.  

I appreciate all of your love as support and well wishes to a speedy recovery! 


No comments:

Post a Comment