Image Map

Two Months, today.

26 August 2010

Oh, how the time has flown! I was sitting here thinking about how much I LOVE being married – it IS everything I could have hoped for and MORE.

Two things that I love most about being married are…

  1. Not having to leave to go back to my parents house at 11 every night! It is so nice to be able to get in my PJ’s and settled into bed and just relax! Chessey I know but it is SO nice.
  2.  I love falling asleep and waking up next to my best friend every day. It is such a blessing to be able to just lay in bed and talk about concerns and feelings after a long day.  Our conversations are so sweet and intimate at night. (that sounds weird but I don’t mean for it to.) We give each other advice and really take the time to listen. Its nice having Thomas right there when I cant fall asleep either… its so easy to turn to him and just ramble about what’s on my mind.

Two things I wish were easier about being married are…

  1. Working out. We suck. Were really good for a few days and then something happens to throw us completely off course! Oh how I NEED to work out!! We’ll get better… I know we will.
  2.  Praying – before bed. T & I are really good at praying before meals and generally those prayers last forever! Its almost like our night time prayer but at the dinner table! We are going to have to change that for sure!! J

Two things we are looking forward to this coming month are….

  1. Establishing a more “set” routine!!
  2. Sam finding out where the heck I am going to be working. (location wise.)


Two things that we are looking to purchase are…

  1. A new couch! This leather one is soooo not working!
  2. Office desk chair!






No comments:

Post a Comment