That didn't happen. Sam's best friend Val was about to leave to go to school so Sam went to say good bye to her. Little did I know that she was gonna stay there until 11:30. So needless to say we didn't leave until noon. So we had to go straight to the bed and breakfast. After Sam's massage we went to the pizza kitchen for dinner, which was amazing by the way. After leaving dinner we then proceeded to go to the temple for the evening showing of Joseph Smith. We got there a little early so we decided to walk around for a bit. We eventually found a bench to sit down on and relax. While seated I gave Sam her anniversary card. The card told a story of two people that met and fell in love in the real world. On the other side of the card was something more special. It read:
Day One: You said yes to dinner
Day Two: You took a chance with me
Day Four Hundred and twele: I almost lost you for being an idiot.
Today's Day 732: What are you doing for the rest of your life?
So when she finished reading this and looked up I had gone down to one knee and sneakily pulled the box out of my gigantic brace and proceeded to tell her how much I love her. After I finished saying everything I wanted to, I had to repeat it because she was crying so bad she didn't hear a word I said. But eventually she said YES!!
So like I said before, I had to go through and write this because slacker decided not to, but I love her and can't wait for her to be my wife forever and always. We haven't set an exact date but we are working on it and will hopefully have it picked out soon. We do though, have a date to have a date.. which is November 1, 2009. We are both looking to make sure out finances are manageable before rushing into anything.
Sam has promised to stay more on top of blogging but in case she doesn't i will kick her in the butt and do it myself. Hahah. Love you babe!!
Making our first phone calls
Sam's Ring

No comments:
Post a Comment