Image Map

Mason's Blessing.

22 September 2013


Blessing my baby in church has been something that I have thought about since Thomas and I started talking about kids and having kids of our own. Normally, I would imagine my handsome husband taking our little one up and holding them in his hands and giving them a name and a blessing. As we were thinking about potential names for our children I would often find myself imagining that Thomas was saying it over the microphone – bold and strong. 

Then we had Mason and those imaginations became a reality.

Mason was blessed by Thomas on Sunday, August 4, 2013. We ordered his blessing outfit and from the time if arrived in the mail I was super anxious for his special day.

It was so nice to have all of Mason’s grandparents together for his special day. 

Mason was such a calm little boy during his blessing and the spirit was so strong. 

Mr. Mason – we are sooo grateful to have you in our family. You are such a sweet sweet little boy and we have loved watching you learn new things every day. We love you very much! 












post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment