Image Map

San Diego or BUST.

06 June 2012


We made really good timing in the drive to San Diego. We had a few good laughs,
listened to some of our favorite jams and really just enjoyed each others
company. Our first afternoon was very relaxing we went shopping and enjoyed being out of Vegas. 
I guess I should emphasize… we did a LOT of shopping! We ended the evening after a quick drive down the coastline and relaxing in the spa at the hotel.



Saturday morning we started with a yummy breakfast downstairs in the hotel restaurant then headed to the ZOO! It was so much fun and the weather was perfect! It was the first time that I can remember going to the zoo and we had a blast. 






After the zoo we rushed back to the hotel to change and then head off to the beach! We were only there for about an hour but it was a blast. Thomas went running into the freezing cold water a few times. His reaction and expression on his face were priceless!













We ended the night by going out for dinner to celebrate Corey’s birthday. 



**Sorry for the picture overload**

1 comment:

  1. I love San Diego! You are so cute to suprise Thomas! What a good wife you are:)

    ReplyDelete