Image Map

iPod and Pad, iPhone, oh my!

01 November 2011


I have officially jumped onto the iPhone bandwagon.  One that I was kind of against in the beginning and then I got my Droid and was sure I was set for life. My droid was perfect and I loved it so much! But, then a proposition arose. Emily’s 15th birthday was coming up and my parents were very against getting her a new phone but knew that she desperately needed one…. So I thought. And suggested, “Well, my phone isn’t very old at all (only like 7 months) why don’t I set it to factory settings and then I’ll just take dads iPhone and he can get the new one.”  

Well, they went for it and now I have an iPhone!


Half of me really really miss my Droid but the OCD side of my loves that all my technology is consistent. I have my iPad, Macbook and now my iPhone.  One of the things I am obsessed with right now though is taking “pictures” of my screen! My Driod didn’t have that feature and now I am in LOVE with it. It is soo helpful sometimes!! Long live Apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment