Image Map

Welcome to Wells Fargo!!

12 November 2010

Things are final – (and have been for about 3 months) I am officially the Service Manager at the Southern Highlands location!! After a long 4 months of waiting; I have been assigned and promoted to my “permanent home.” I really LOVE the branch where I work and even more then that LOVE the staff!! I got a new desk and name tag too!


I am sooo happy to be in the position I am and working with the people I do. Each day is something different. Being hourly is a little hard on the branch but from what I am told that isn’t going to be the case for forever.


At the end of the day… I am grateful for the awesome job that I have. And.. Occasionally on those days when things seem a bit harder these quotes come to mind;


“The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.”



“The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”


No comments:

Post a Comment