Image Map

Things I love about weddings.

19 May 2010


There are only 36 or so more days until the wedding. Things are starting to get very exciting!! A few of the things I'm most excited about for our wedding are:

Wearing my dress. 
Seeing Thomas' face when he sees me in my dress, that FIRST look. 
Meeting Calvin Jones and Grandpa Tom. 
My yummy red velvet cake. 
Dancing to my favorite oldies music with Nana and Papa. 
Wearing my yellow flats. 
Having my favorite girls by my side. 
Thomas singing in my ear during our first dance. 
Seeing my daddy cry
PDA thats encouraged. 
Taking a family picture. 
Holding my bouquet. 
Smiling until my cheeks hurt. 

These are only a few of the things I am looking forward to the most but above all to sign my name for the first time as

Samantha Ann Godfrey 




No comments:

Post a Comment