Image Map

Signed. Sealed. Delivered.

21 April 2010


It is OFFICIAL! We are homeowners! It has been the most awful and frustrating experience either of us have ever endured.  Towards the end of March is when things started to get really bad. It was one mistake after another and no one wanted to be accountable for their actions. They dropped the ball and wouldn’t stake claim. And the only ones suffering from the consequences were Thomas and I. Towards the beginning of April things started getting even worse. Our days were running together and being let down day after day. The emotional rollercoaster was extremely unhealthy and I am so relieved it is OVER .

We got our keys on Tuesday afternoon and spend the entire evening cleaning and picking up the house. It’s so crazy to be in there!  I was cleaning the kitchen and couldn’t help but almost feel the tears coming on when I thought about how exciting it was that this was my kitchen! And to see things all coming together – feels so good!

Now, it’s time to start stressing about finances! Ugh, its never ending.  We have to forward our mail, set up the utilities, contact the HOA and get our mailbox keys and gate clickers,  etc.  I am hoping I am able to find a system that is going to be able to work best for Thomas and me. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad the stress is over and you guys have yor own place. That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete